Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pak Samad in Critical Condition


I have just been informed that veteran journalist and my former boss, Tan Sri A Samad Ismail has been admitted to the Pantai Medical Centre's Intensive Care Unit for lung infection. His son-in-law Azmi M Anshar informed me via sms that his condition is critical but stable and that the "prognosis" was not encouraging.

He is 84.

I invite all Malaysians to pray for his quick recovery. Pak Samad's contributions to journalism, politics and national development are enormous and beyond compare.

3 comments:

Kak Teh said...

Our prayers for PAk Samad's recovery and for the family too.

Mior Azhar said...

My doa to Pak samad. InsyaAllah..
Btw, ekau apa khabar?

JBingkasan said...

I join in the prayer for my former boss Pak Samad quick recovery.